The Infinix Hot 20 is a low-cost smartphone with a number of impressive features, including a large display, a fast processor, and a long-lasting battery.
But one question that many potential buyers may have is whether or not the phone is water resistant.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the Infinix Hot 20 to see if it is water resistant and, if so, to what extent.
We will also discuss the difference between water resistance and water proofing, and what the IP rating system means.
What is the Difference Between Water Resistant and Water Proof?
The terms “water resistant” and “water proof” are often used interchangeably, but there is actually an important difference between the two.
- Water resistant means that the device can withstand some exposure to water, but it is not completely sealed and can be damaged if submerged in water for too long or exposed to high-pressure water jets.
- Water proof means that the device is completely sealed and can withstand being submerged in water for a period of time without being damaged.
Does the Infinix Hot 20 Have an IP Rating?
Yes, the Infinix Hot 20 has an IP rating of IP67. This means that the phone is dust-proof and water-resistant.
It can withstand being submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes without being damaged.
How Water Resistant is the Infinix Hot 20?
The Infinix Hot 20 has a number of features that make it water resistant, including:
- A rubberized gasket around the SIM card tray and battery cover
- A water-resistant coating on the display and internal components
- Drain holes to allow water to escape from the phone if it does get wet
How to Keep Your Infinix Hot 20 Water Resistant
Here are a few tips on how to keep your Infinix Hot 20 water resistant:
- Make sure that the SIM card tray and battery cover are properly closed and sealed.
- Avoid using the phone in the shower or bath.
- Do not submerge the phone in water for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Do not expose the phone to high-pressure water jets.
- If the phone does get wet, dry it off immediately with a soft cloth.
What to Do if Your Infinix Hot 20 Gets Wet
If your Infinix Hot 20 does get wet, it is important to take the following steps:
- Turn off the phone immediately.
- Remove the SIM card tray and battery cover.
- Dry off the phone with a soft cloth.
- Place the phone in a dry, well-ventilated area for at least 24 hours before turning it back on.
The Infinix Hot 20 is a water-resistant smartphone with an IP rating of IP67.
This means that the phone can withstand being submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes without being damaged.
While the Infinix Hot 20 is water resistant, it is not water proof.
This means that it is important to take care when using the phone around water and to avoid submerging it for too long.