Water resistance is a term used to describe the ability of a device to resist the penetration of water.
It is important to note that water resistance is not the same as water proofing.
A water-resistant device can withstand exposure to water to some degree, but it is not completely waterproof and can still be damaged by water immersion.
Is Infinix Note 11i Water Resistant?
Yes, the Infinix Note 11i is water resistant. It has an IP67 rating, which means that it is protected against dust and water ingress.
This means that the phone can withstand being submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
How Does Infinix Note 11i Achieve Water Resistance?
The Infinix Note 11i achieves water resistance through a combination of features, including:
- Seals: The phone has seals around all of its ports and openings to prevent water from entering.
- Coatings: The phone’s internal components are coated with a water-resistant coating to protect them from damage.
- Drainage holes: The phone has drainage holes to allow any water that does manage to enter the phone to escape.
What Does IP67 Mean?
IP67 is an international standard for rating the dust and water resistance of electronic devices.
The first digit of the IP rating indicates the level of dust protection, while the second digit indicates the level of water protection.
- Dust protection:
- 0: Not protected
- 1: Protected from dust particles larger than 50 microns
- 2: Protected from dust particles larger than 12.5 microns
- 3: Protected from dust particles larger than 2.5 microns
- 4: Protected from dust particles larger than 1 micron
- 5: Dust-tight
- Water protection:
- 0: Not protected
- 1: Protected from dripping water
- 2: Protected from vertical water jets
- 3: Protected from sprayed water
- 4: Protected from splashing water
- 5: Protected from water jets
- 6: Protected from powerful water jets
- 7: Protected from water immersion
- 8: Protected from continuous water immersion
Is Infinix Note 11i Dust Proof?
Yes, the Infinix Note 11i is also dust proof. It has an IP67 rating, which means that it is protected against both dust and water ingress.
What Precautions Should I Take to Protect My Infinix Note 11i from Water Damage?
Even though the Infinix Note 11i is water resistant, it is still important to take precautions to protect it from water damage. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid submerging the phone in water for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not immerse the phone in water that is deeper than 1 meter.
- Avoid exposing the phone to salt water or other corrosive liquids.
- Dry the phone thoroughly with a clean towel after it has been exposed to water.
The Infinix Note 11i is a water-resistant smartphone with an IP67 rating. This means that it can withstand exposure to dust and water to some degree.
However, it is important to note that the phone is not completely waterproof and can still be damaged by water immersion.
It is important to take precautions to protect the phone from water damage, such as avoiding submerging it in water for more than 30 minutes or immersing it in water that is deeper than 1 meter.
Additional Tips for Protecting Your Water-Resistant Smartphone
- Keep the ports and openings clean. Dust and dirt can build up in the ports and openings of your phone, which can make it less water-resistant. Be sure to clean them regularly with a dry cloth.
- Avoid using the phone in the shower or bathtub. The steam from the shower or bathtub can damage the phone’s internal components.
- Be careful when using the phone around pools and beaches. Sand and salt water can damage the phone’s ports and openings.
- If your phone does get wet, dry it off immediately. Use a clean towel to dry the phone off as thoroughly as possible. You can also use a can of compressed air to blow out any water that may be trapped in the ports and openings.