The Infinix Note 30 Pro is a mid-range smartphone that was released in 2023.
It has a number of impressive features, including a large display, a powerful processor, and a long-lasting battery. But is it water resistant?
Is Infinix Note 30 Pro Water Resistant – IP Rating
The Infinix Note 30 Pro has an IP rating of IP5X/IPX3. This means that it is dust-proof and splash-proof.
It can withstand light rain and sweat, but it should not be submerged in water.
Water Resistance Testing
A number of YouTube channels have conducted water resistance tests on the Infinix Note 30 Pro.
In these tests, the phone was submerged in water for a few minutes and then removed to see if it still worked. In all of the tests, the phone survived and continued to work properly.
Even though the Infinix Note 30 Pro is water resistant, it is important to take some precautions to avoid damaging it. For example, you should avoid submerging the phone in water for more than a few minutes. You should also avoid using the phone in the shower or bath.
The Infinix Note 30 Pro is also dust-proof. This means that it can withstand small amounts of dust and dirt. However, it is important to clean the phone regularly to remove any dust that may have accumulated.
Tips for Keeping Your Phone Water Resistant
Here are a few tips for keeping your Infinix Note 30 Pro water resistant:
- Avoid submerging the phone in water for more than a few minutes.
- Do not use the phone in the shower or bath.
- Close all ports and openings before exposing the phone to water.
- Dry the phone thoroughly with a soft cloth after exposing it to water.
- Clean the phone regularly to remove any dust or dirt that may have accumulated.
The Infinix Note 30 Pro is a water-resistant phone with an IP rating of IP5X/IPX3. This means that it can withstand light rain and sweat, but it should not be submerged in water.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional things to keep in mind about the Infinix Note 30 Pro’s water resistance:
- The phone’s water resistance is not permanent. It can decrease over time due to wear and tear.
- The phone’s water resistance does not cover damage caused by liquids other than water, such as coffee, soda, or juice.
- If you are unsure whether it is safe to expose your phone to water, it is always best to err on the side of caution and avoid doing so.