What is Water Resistance?
Water resistance is a device’s ability to withstand water damage. It is measured using an IP rating system, which stands for International Protection marking.
The IP rating system is a two-digit number, where the first digit indicates the level of dust protection and the second digit indicates the level of water resistance.
Is INFINIX Zero 5G Water Resistant?
The INFINIX Zero 5G has an IP rating of IP68. This means that it is dust-tight and can withstand immersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1.5 meters.
How Does Water Resistance Work?
Water resistance is achieved through a variety of methods, including:
- Seals: Seals are used to prevent water from entering the device through its ports and openings.
- Coatings: Coatings are applied to the inside and outside of the device to protect it from water damage.
- Membranes: Membranes are thin, flexible sheets that are placed between different components of the device to prevent water from passing through.
How to Protect Your INFINIX Zero 5G from Water Damage
Even though the INFINIX Zero 5G is water resistant, there are still some things you can do to protect it from water damage:
- Avoid submerging the device in water for longer than 30 minutes at a depth of more than 1.5 meters.
- Avoid exposing the device to saltwater or chlorinated water.
- If the device gets wet, dry it off immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using the device while it is wet.
What to Do If Your INFINIX Zero 5G Gets Wet
If your INFINIX Zero 5G gets wet, there are a few things you should do:
- Turn off the device immediately.
- Remove any case or cover from the device.
- Dry the device off with a soft cloth.
- Place the device in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Do not use the device until it is completely dry.
Is the INFINIX Zero 5G Dust-Proof?
Yes, the INFINIX Zero 5G is dust-tight. This means that it is completely protected from dust and other particles.
The INFINIX Zero 5G is a water-resistant device with an IP rating of IP68. This means that it can withstand immersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1.5 meters.
However, it is important to note that water resistance is not the same as water-proof. It is still important to take precautions to protect your device from water damage.